Golfing Goddess

Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing # 3 - Set up Your Own Blog

Before starting this program, I would have said that I could have lived the rest of my life quite comfortably without ever figuring out what a blog is, how to use one or why we would want to use one! My husband just shared with me a great article about blogging among older baby boomers (that was published in the Wall Street Journal recently). I am still of the mindset that I'm not quite sure how important blogging is going to be to me personally, at least in the immediate future. I do want to be able to help my students learn and use new technology, so that is my main motivation for taking this class.

1 comment:

Born to Travel said...

I second you on why you are doing this blogging. To help my students is my # 1 item currently. Do I really have time to do this each day? What do I want to give up to do this activity?